Getting married at another church

Congratulations on your engagement!  It's great that you are getting married in church.

You've probably clicked on this link because you are getting married in another Church of England church but need your banns read at Holy Trinity.
In which case, check that you are in our parish using this link < >.
If you are, then you need to do two things:
1. Come along on a Sunday to our 10:45am service.
2. Make an appointment to see us at the church centre from 7:15pm-8:30pm on Tuesday evening. Make your appointment here.
You will need to bring:
  • your wedding application form (if you have a copy from the church where you are marrying),
  • yourself
  • and proof of ID and proof of address.
We look forward to meeting you.
The statutory fee for Banns in 2019 is:
  • £30 to have your banns called
  • £14 for the certificate.
  • Making a total of £44.
Rachel Ford, 24/08/2013